- Sew a Coupon Organizer
- Pebble Welcome Mat http://meli-melo-art.blogspot.com/2010/06/pebble-mat.html
- Pom Pom Cup Decorations http://kimboscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/07/sytyc-dollar-store-challenge.html
- Cardboard playhouse http://kimboscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/cardboard-playhouse.html
- Sew a crayon apron for the kids. (My aunt made me one and I thought they are a really cute idea. I found the perfect fabric at Joann's
- http://lifecraftsandwhatever.blogspot.com/2011/05/ballard-inspired-spool-but-smaller-and.html Make this as a doorstopper for our bedroom. Too cute and inexpensive not to try!
- Sew the boys their hooded blankets (Yes, I haven't finished their blankets yet).
- http://www.theidearoom.net/2011/06/diy-soda-can-coasters.html Make Soda Pop can coasters!
Scissors & Spatulas's Framed Hanging Silhouette Plaques http://www.scissorsandspatulas.com/2011/05/framed-hanging-silhouette-plaques.html
- Taste of Home's Patriotic Pizza http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Patriotic-Pizzas
Taste of Home's Flag Cake http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Flag-Cake?keycode=ZUSOMAG
- Try baking cinnamon rolls using the Amish White Bread recipe
- Sew a new ironing board cover
Sew a baby blanket for my best friend's sister (she'd due in July...yay; I love babies!)
- Paint 2 - 16x20 pieces of artwork to hang in our bedroom
Family Fun's Recycled Piggy Bank http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/recycled-piggy-bank-675146/
- Create a Money/Chore Chart for the Piggy Banks (I'll explain this in detail later).
- Make a new family closet (in progress now)
Make a devotional spot/reading area in our bedroom
- Sew Joey's Baby Blanket
- Positively Splendid's Handprint Memory Book http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/04/hands-memory-book-epic-letterpress.html
- Cartoon Comic Book for the Kids (Made from Sunday Cartoons)
Fresh Cut Flowers' Play Kitchen http://freshcutflours.blogspot.com/2011/02/labor-of-love.html
Wooden Calendar http://www.etsy.com/listing/73699041/continual-wooden-calendar-rainy-day-in
Family Name Plaques
Wine Glass Candle Lamps http://decorate.tipjunkie.com/how-to-make-wine-glass-candle-lamps-diy-light/
Casserole Carrier http://2littlehooligans.blogspot.com/2010/10/casserole-carrier-tutorial.html
Felt - no sew game sheet http://kimboscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/07/hopscotch.html
And I think that will be enough to keep me busy for now. :-) Stay tuned...